Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 February, 07:38
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Maybe [they] don’t want us to know [their] assets were seized and are now being liquidated?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
25 February, 09:56
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Good I hope so.🙏 I see that Walmart is growing their business to compete with Amazon. I question how they continue to try to grow their business if they are on their way out. I just keep praying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
25 February, 10:55
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
It’s looking that way. 🤞

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
25 February, 12:52
they don't want us to know that walmart sucks

Jody Donohue @Jody
25 February, 10:56
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
It really does. I Haven’t shopped there in 20 years.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 February, 11:27
Are we close?

Jody Donohue @Jody
24 February, 11:53
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
😂 I think we are bloody close!