Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
09 February, 08:47
Dear Justice, I'm so sorry that this has happened to your dear wife! I can't give you medical advice but I don't think you should give up. There is a kind man named Rey Longhurst who owns a food and health store in Sheridan, Wyoming. He makes this Ivermectin, alcohol and oil lotion based spray that delivers immediately through the skin, the largest organ of the body. Many anonup.com posters rave about its efficacy, even our own @KatistheSea3 . We know that cancer is caused by parasites that thrive in acidic, oxygen depleted tissue. There is hydrogen peroxide therapy. Anons here know more about cures and treatments. I will repost this so more anons can add advice and also prayers for your dear wife's recovery. Hang on, Justice!
This is the Ivermectin spray product and how it can help.
πŸ™πŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’šπŸ™
This spray It has saved me from horrible gout attacks.
I am beginning to think that parasitic infections are demonic in nature.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
It is also key to make the bidy alkaline. Cancer and other illnesses cannot thrive in an alkaline environment.
04:11 PM - Feb 24, 2024
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it