UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 February, 01:14 (E)
PSA

4 out of 5 Dr's, Dentists and Exoerts were paid to agree with the propaganda. Those who didn't were canceled.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Most doctors in my area sold their practices to the corporate medical field. Now, in order to stay in "business", they must follow the protocols of the corporation.
01:23 PM - Feb 24, 2024
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
24 February, 01:59
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Its the same with vet's, which is why I'll only take my Animals to be seen by a local independent vet'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
24 February, 02:01
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Yep.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
24 February, 01:55
Here too...

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
24 February, 01:50
I've thanked God none of my family relied on the medical field to survive, and for me the nurses are fuzzy yet, but doctors had a choice and they made it. Does that mean they sold their soul? Karma will sort this all.

Water Mark @Watermark
24 February, 01:33
Pretty much the business model all over the country. Insurance companies make it hard for independent doctors to get insurance. Its so much easier for doctors to prosper if they get under the liability umbrella of a big chain.

This traps them into following only the chain's protocols. Any dissent and they will be punished and black balled.

That said, I still have no sympathy for all the doctors who went along with the genocide. All should loose their licenses for gross negligence. Many should face trial for prescribing remdesivir. The side effects where openly published and easy to find. Any doctor who failed to read, understand, and disclose the risks to patients is negligent to the point of manslaughter.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
24 February, 01:31
exactly
so now they suck even more than they used to