⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
23 February, 05:50
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Yes he is correct. Jesus is not a religion. He is the Divine Lord of all. He did not start a religion.
12:48 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
25 February, 07:45
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Hey there! I just saw this comment and I wanted to add my 2 cents, if I may.
I appreciate your point. Man-made religion sucks and it's not even the real deal.
Because of this, I no longer "go to church". My experience got me here, where I WAS going to church but saw it was corrupted from the inside out, and discernment using the Bible. As an aside, however, I don't think I'd be as familiar with the Bible as I am had I not gone to Sunday School al my childhood. So anyway, here I am, chewing the meat and spittin' out the bones.
But "I digress"...because you really gotta look at what "religion" IS.
As a word, it has a few definitions, all similar but with slight variation.
Is religion an institution? An organization? Ritual? Doctrine? Dogma? A thing you do obsessively? Or a way of life?
The word REALLY comes down from the meaning of "a way of life".
And in that regard, yes, Jesus not only taught a "religion", but he WAS one. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
25 February, 07:55
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
We think 100% alike❤️❤️❤️