Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 February, 07:12
This is a good show with lots of bread crumbs. 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
24 February, 10:20
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Watching “curse of oak island” from near the beginning. I love treasure shows. It is more than that. They have been demonstrating many great technologies and remote sensing capabilities. How to look is really very interesting and full of science.

The mixed history of the island they are figuring it out. They are very close now to finding perhaps several stashes of treasure.

The history of the Templars and their connection is very interesting too. Mason connect too. Have you seen the one friend/assistant with the Freemason symbol on his hat? Masons keeping close tabs for sure 😳😳😳

They will not find the Ark of the Covenant. We already know where it is. Ron Wyatt discovered its hidden location. Israel knows. The Temple Mount Institute knows. It’s guarded by Angels. It will not come out, but the world will know. It has the blood 🩸 of Yeshua on the Mercy Seat. Yeshua paid the price for our sins. We are forgiven if you accept G-d’s/Yeshua’s gift, and then let him change your life

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 10:24
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
Did you forget that this happened? 😉

https://anonup.com/thread/...

24 February, 10:49
Ok I know you’re teasing 😂😳 but for real it doesn’t look 👀 like that. Ron Wyatt tried to take pictures 📸 of it in the hidden chamber in the limestone escarpment near the Garden Tomb and Golgotha, but G-d didn’t let any focused pictures to occur. All were blurry only, no matter how hard he tried. At the right time the video that he was allowed to take that is still in the chamber stored will be shown to the world.

The Ark of the Covenant has to stay where it is or the religious significance and its place in history will be lost. It sits right under where Yeshua’s blood dripped down a large crack about 20-25’ below where Yeshua was crucified and His blood fell into the Mercy seat ratifying the Covenant and the forgiveness of our sins 🙏🙏🙏

But here it is …

24 February, 10:50
I'm not teasing. George magazine doesn't do that. I trust George.

24 February, 11:01
If it was the real one (and it’s not) people just standing next to it would die. Only certain people are allowed to lift it properly without touching it and survive.

There are very exact prescribed ways to handle the Ark of the Covenant.

The Angels told Ron Wyatt what to do and how to handle it exactly. The Angels guard it and have been since the time it was created and G-d’s presence has enveloped it.

GEORGE magazine is teasing 😂

24 February, 11:04
I know you love to shoot down literally ALL of my comms because they seem too far fetched to you. But I'm not here to debate. You'll eventually see what bluegreenteam is doing. I hope.

Lauren, not true.

Just putting out more information. Look into it.

The Ark of the Covenant we know exactly where it is. It’s not moving from where it is. It will be contained where it is in the New Jerusalem. Has to stay put. Very significant where it is. I’ve explained this.

There are many models of what people think it looks like. You can even buy one.

The one at Trump’s Mar Largo is a replica. They even say so.
11:16 AM - Feb 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by GlynHowardFndIt2 in this post can reply
24 February, 11:20
Repeat after me:

I KNOW NOTHING

There. Easy. Now we can maneuver in the storm without making an ass out of ourselves. We don't know shit.

And I admit it. Can you?

24 February, 11:24
😂 I do not know everything that is for sure!!!! 😂

Some things I do know though …