Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
24 February, 06:42
I used to go in the woods a lot my whole life. When I lived in LA for 4 years I had to go into Griffith Park/the LA Forest every day for 2 hrs just to feel normal. But I've been back in Connecticut for years, and back in the woods here, and a lot of people not from here don't realize how much woods we got. We also have a lot of wildlife than even people living here don't realize unless they're into going into the woods. By now I've seen so many weird things I'm afraid to go too far in, so I started walking my dog all around the streets here in my town; but she's gettin' old. Her arthritis seemed good yesterday so I let her lead the way where she took us on a 3+ mile route. She was then limping at home. I gave her some dog aspirin and we're taking today off. I really hate how fast dogs age! Can you imagine a 12 yr old human with arthritis? I didn't have her as a puppy but who did, got her shots. I think it's in part the shots and the dog food that ages them so fast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
I had clients in NY and Connecticut. On weekend stay overs I saw the woods and wildlife. Quite nice. I really liked the rock outcrops.

Yes, dogs age fast. But there are good products with glucosamine, condroiton, Curcumin and msm available for them. I take the human for of those and it helps a lot.

The key is, never stop walking. Glad you do that with your dog.

Godspeed.
06:55 AM - Feb 24, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
24 February, 10:49
In response Godly Man to his Publication
thanks!😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396