Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 May, 08:33
Navy decode

=

Completion Of The Plan Confirmation Thank You 😊/ Decode Patrick Bouvier Kennedy / Arrival Of The Divine Gene / Austin Wants To Be Taken / I Need To Warn You ⚠️/ Remote View πŸ‘ / New Covenant 🌹/ The People Lack Knowledge And I Am Full Of It / Shockwave Hit / Thank You For Not Giving Up On Me 🀝/ Survive And Complete The Mission πŸ’™πŸ’š/ If This Is Real Ask Me To Marry You πŸ’/ Jesus Is Ready To Come Out And Play / The Year The Tree Of Life Becomes Known 🌳/ Rise Up Now Meek Now Is Our Time / Accept One Another As God Has Accepted You / Goddess Ultimate Parapsychology πŸ‘πŸ’ƒ/ Time Is Running Out For The Wicked / Incoming Waves 🌊/ I Cant Contain This Glorious Love ❀/ Good Things Come To Those Who Wait / Devil Gets Exposed So We Can Move On / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned / Divine Alignment Of Frequency ✨🌈
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
355-553
2130-0312
1884-4881
TS 22:37 - 10:37

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it