Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 January, 11:12
Dept of Defense decode

=

Gods Children Are Not For Sale⚠️/ See My Mission💙💚/ Set The Oppressed Free⛓🪓/ The Numbers Are Singing🎶/ Have A Lot To Make Up For K Jc / Decoding The Archer Is The Key🏹🔑/ A Lie Ruining The Story😭/ Crimes Against Humanity / Get Off The Caffeine And Nicotine 🚭/ Financial Reset In January / Good Morning Patriots🤗/ Incarnation Of Mary Magdalene / Jesus Is The God Damned Beast / Lord I Do Not Doubt You / Angel Love😇💕/ Stops Slanderin Her Name / Made Clear She Is Not A Liar K God😡/ Hiding Identity Of The Bride / Sick Of Being Misinterpreted / Everything Ending Soon🙏/ I Telling True Story / Being Ending Of The Suffering / Its Basically Torture 😓/ God Is Removing All Evils / Foolishly Rejecting God K / Sometimes I Am Metaphoric / I Stop Acting Like Asshole / Crying Out To The Lord 😭/ They Found Me🦌
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
249-942
1494-4941
TS 13:04 - 1:04

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it