Tracy Bird @Oddfellow105
22 February, 09:26
STRAIGHT UP ....THE REDCOATS ARE HERE!!! not coming HERE!! all of you spiritual awakening zombies are so so FAR from what ANONUP WAS>>>>>>>WAS.....its nuetered And Patriots or supposed patriots are running scared the Cabal is winning nobody has stones anymore your no longer American citizens you are American SLAVES and scared of your own fucking shadows... YOU ask what can i do? its all in the deceleration of independence................SIMPLY PUT IT IS YOUR RIGHT AND YOUR DUTY TO THROW OFF THIS TYRANNOUS GOVERNMENT AND REPLACE IT!!!!!!!! ....NOT TRUMPS JOB.....NOT ANYONE'S JOB ....EXCEPT YOU THE PEOPLE........what does that mean? its crystal clear that is why they are after your right to own and carry weapons that at this point are the only means of stopping the tyranny we are at a crossroad America....HOIW FAR WILL YOU BE WILLING TO GO TO PRESERVE OUR FREEDOMS? I WILL SPILL MY BLOOD SO YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN CAN KEEP AMERICA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
I have been at the point where i will use 2a to stop tyranny if it comes to me or my neighborhood for over 10 years already
10:01 AM - Feb 22, 2024
In response Tracy Bird to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Tracy Bird @Oddfellow105
22 February, 10:47
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
BTW Tyranny is ALREADY HERE ...and it is currently affecting all of us.This is a Trojan horse without the horse . And its fixing to Break Loose here in the next 5 months

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 February, 10:48
In response Tracy Bird to his Publication
Been saying that forever. I think some of us who are ready are not on that timeline so we can only observe from distance

Tracy Bird @Oddfellow105
22 February, 10:44
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
15+ for myself its all the brainwashed people im trying to reach it will require ALL OF US