CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
fanni willis and her father red pilled everyone talking about how cash is fungible and reminding people that cash is private and not searcheable by the fbi or irs with the click of a keyboard

and that cash is king

and that it is a black thing to have cash

and that we ultimately can't trust banks

I do not ever want us to lose the right to use our cash. Especially by Agenda 30 or any fooking deep state bullshit to control the world.
09:13 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 February, 09:58
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
We do not even need money. I am fine going to barter system

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 February, 10:01
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
😊💥 awesome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
22 February, 09:23
nice cocaine tick, skank.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 February, 09:42
In response MilitaryTribunals NOW to his Publication
ahhhh... good point! I did not catch that, so TY for saying so

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
22 February, 09:14
AND how she used campaign money and tax evasion! good post ty

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 February, 09:15
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
very good points, ty for posting!