JET2 @JET2
21 February, 09:08
Wed 2/21/24

Jesus said - “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.” John 10:14-16

Gracious Holy Lord God, We thank you that you have blessed us, and we are able to hear Jesus’ voice, that we belong to him. The true Shepherd who has laid down his life for us so that we may be reconciled to You. How amazing it is that all who hear his voice and respond will be allowed into his flock. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives and we will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. All Glory, praise, and honor to you Redeemer King. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Faith_Family_Freedom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Grace, click on at the bottom under it