Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
21 February, 06:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 February, 05:11
Hey Kim👋🏻😀. Boy, I am ready for it to be here. You?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 February, 08:29
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
for sure! i think we all are.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 February, 02:49
Jeremiah 29:11-12 NLT

11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen."

arba happihr @arba
21 February, 02:35
On God Time
Super hard.
Waiting for the right time.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 February, 02:16
Hi KR, let's trust but verify. ;)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 February, 03:53
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
trusting my gut though - does that count? :)