Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
Today IL tried to pass legislation to make emissions for semi trucks equal to CA. It's the 2nd time they tried to pass it so they dropped it when there weren't enough votes. Chicago Ray may help on this one because it would put them/him (as an Owner/Operator) out of business. Unless your truck is 2014 or newer you can't drive it in IL.

A 2014 truck in IL right now costs $150K+

I couldn't use 4 of my 6 trucks if this passed because they are older than 2014. My GMC Acadia is a 2014...I might as well do like Chicago Ray and boycott....

Did you all know that Pritzker has a multi million dollar horse farm right next to the Bristol Renaissance Faire that he made absolutely fabulous during COVID by using Chicago Contractors in WI Union territory?

I watched it every day. In IL that's worthy of a strike. Just sayin'
10:14 PM - Feb 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
20 February, 10:39
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I didn't make my point....

Pritzker used Chicago Labor in WI during COVID when the rest of the state was shut down,..but WI wasn't.

What an asshole! Now he wants to shut down truckers in his own state to push the Agenda 2030 like CA in order to tank IL...like CA as proposed by Agenda 2030. His WEF ties will fail miserably....

This Midwest Trucking Industry ties the US together. Without the Midwest your farm goods don't get distributed. Pritzker is trying to disrupt it by regulating trucking like Newsome has done.

Don't forget that he's on tape trying to buy Obama's Senate seat even worse than Blago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396