Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 September, 08:55
Navy decode

=

Chosen Generation / Supreme Being / Training And Learning / Elect Pleiadians Of Adonai / Gods Here On Earth 🦌/ Sync ✨/ Partnership 🤝/ She Of Sanctified Grief 😓/ Fallen Angel Reincarnated 😇/ Christmas Gift 🎁/ The Secret Garden 🌱/ I Like Our Chances / U Pregnant / The End Is The Beginning / Annunaki Are Real / Is The Earth Flat / End Of The Church Age / The Moon Goddess🌙/ All Team Heart ❤/ Yes He Is God 🦌/ You Are SAFE / Trust Me / Santa Clause 🎅/ We All Know 👁/ Inside Out / In The Arms Of An Angel 😇/ Here Comes The Light ☀️/ Restore Hope 🤩/ Angel Of Light 😇/ Angel Of Healing 😇/ Back From The Dead / On My Way / The New King / The Winner🏆/ Take It Away / Q The Storm / We Have Won🏆/ Angels R Us 😇/ Q Hidden In Plain Sight 💙/ I Sense Their Fear 😱/ I Am Going Home / Believe In Magic 🪄✨/ Biblical Event ✝️/ The Secret Code Decoded 🐲
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
116-611
533-335
TS 18:09 - 6:09

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 February, 07:32
In response trueblue to his Publication
My Generation - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupMy Generation · The WhoBBC Sessions℗ 1999 British Broadcasting CorporationReleased on: 1999-01-01Producer: Jimmy ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396