CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 February, 11:47
When your narrative of condensation trails suddenly falls apart. (16 seconds)

I wonder where this is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 February, 11:53 (E)
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
2012- my county legislator held a hearing on "chemtrails' or geoengineeering of the skies.
People came from other states and from Europe to testify about hwo their skies were being attacked.
The end result of the hearing was that it looked good for the politician who, I guess, did try, but nothing was done.
Meantime, I did some 'digging and found that the only country that did not allow geoengineering of their skies was - you guessed it:
China.
From what I've heard directly from people in other states and countries, we are all being attacked. But that is nothing new, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
From cloud seeding, China pulls more water out of the atmosphere by making it rain, than any other country.

55 billion tons of water it pulls out, every single year.

Now, if I was a conspiracy theorist, I'd say, hmm, surely that amount of water being taken artificially from the sky, without Mother Nature, could possibly have an effect on weather patterns and the planet.
01:27 PM - Feb 20, 2024
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JazzyJoly in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 February, 06:18
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
I never heard about China cloud seeding and cannot even imagine what it could do to the world's weather patterns.
It's terrible!
And it should be a topic of discussion worldwide, well, that is, if we were conspiracy theorists. . . .