Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
Chuckster58 @Chuckster58
20 February, 11:20
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Bingo; four years of influx, finally action in an election year- smells rotten. Further he has NEVER denounced the WEF or Klaus S*** Bag.
I am a TEXAN and have zero faith in any leader that does not call out the WEF for crimes against humanity or any other org from the Long list of criminals.
I get the impression that he was "flagged" to act because the bodies they wanted made it across the border as planned. This is an insurrection of the highest degree, enemy combatants freely pass across our border. As Andrew Breitbart once said before his demise "WAR".!!!
I hope all America is preparing to be shaken like never before.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
20 February, 05:59
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
There are deep staters who flipped voluntarily and those forced to flip because evidence against them is now known…. We’re watching a movie. It’s a fluid movie and scenes are written as developments unfold. My humble opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 February, 11:34
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
At this point there are things that we do know, however, since it is a movie and there is black psyops and also white hat psyops, perhaps the best thing we can do is pray for the good to overcome the evil.
Yes, God Wins, but we're in a position to either help or hinder the winning.
We probably should lay off the digging because if we find something on the internet, now, today, it may not be truth.
Too much has be corrupted, by hackers and AI.
Indeed let's PRAY!