Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
18 February, 10:22
I'm sick. Although the illness is life-threatening, he is not receiving hospital treatment. Two years ago, I confessed my illness here and received so much prayers, love, and advice. I have put a lot of advice into practice. However, the disease is still very difficult. My illness seems to be getting worse. If you would like, could you please send your prayers and the power of love?😢🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Lord Jesus we ask for your healing touch upon this beloved patriot Angel Feathers. You know her needs and we ask for your miraculous intervention and total restoration of her body. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏
Some advice:
Do the things necessary to strengthen your immune system. A strong immune system is necessary for self healing.
☆Adequate sleep
☆Stress reduction
☆Adequate hydration
☆Fresh air, deep breathing, sunshine
☆Grounding
☆Alkaline body
☆Reduce sugar, healthy organic diet
☆Spiritual care, prayer, joy, laughter, positive affirmations, outward focus, gratitude.
☆Daily exercise outside like a brisk 30 min walk.
🙏😇
10:40 PM - Feb 19, 2024
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
19 February, 10:46
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
ありがとう.😭🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396