Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 February, 04:15
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
This same info was on a Video I watched week or two back! NK, Putin & Xi all working with Trump!!! Taiwan in it too
will try to find it but many are Deleted from your tube!
awesome 2nd verification but I all ready believed it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
12 February, 09:49
This just made me tear up. Scott McKay had his itel lady Cirsten who was told Xi was working with Trump and it does seem that Putin and he had a good relationship. i feel the good vibes folks. Thanks for sharing this...i followed Beer on twitter before inwas kicked off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
12 February, 09:28
This made my heart sing!!!!!

Kerry DogMom @SaveUsFromEvil
12 February, 09:28
Putin and soccer ball, Trump visists the Forbidden city. Hoping this is true.

Christopher J. Taylor @CrashJesus
12 February, 08:55
Yeah accept that isn't in China or Russia's best interest. Nice story though.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 February, 04:18
In response Christopher J. Taylor to his Publication
and why not???
Putin does not want 1 world order, he told em no from all I have read, that's why everything us Russia Russia Russia. Think about it.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
12 February, 07:24
for a couple of years now, I have gotten the vibe off Putin that he was a good guy. I caught so much hell because I told one of my closest friends that. She still watches MSM so that tells ya where her head is. We are friends still but we are in 2 different time lines.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
12 February, 07:23
Love all the way! Freakin tidal wave!

NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
12 February, 04:35
Great story!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
12 February, 04:45
War Room Pandemic
With Steve Bannon, 2/4/21
HAD
"Prince"
Chinese Guy With Power
OF
The New Federal State Of China Flag

They called him "Prince" to protect his identity.
CCP TOAST!

EXCITING TIMES!💕🙏💕🙏💕

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
12 February, 04:01
thanks for sharing..any encouragement is helpful.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
12 February, 02:45
wow cool. and she is right. Xi and Trump taking down or already have taken down CCP. We knew Putin as a good guy.