John Reese @TrumperWavin
Suspended on Twitter. No clue why, but I'll try to get back. I'll chat here for now, Patriots. Godspeed.
06:39 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
05 September, 12:05
In response John Reese to his Publication
All my friends on Anon Up left me again to go back to Twitter wtf ... Thank goodness I have even better friends here so there .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raw News @Raw_News1st
14 February, 10:01
Join us guy's

Get real News updates without MSM. Find this channel and please share with other's thank you!
https://t.me/RawNews1st

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
12 February, 12:23
@trumperwavin Twit suspended me 3x so FOOK Jackass, stay here #WeThePeople need you with us! So glad I found you here! #wwg1wga

Mic Maven @MicMaven
12 February, 10:51
thanks for the heads up. Got you fren

Only followers of this user (Kvoceans) can see their posts

Rebel Loki @RebelLoki
11 February, 11:52
Thank you for letting us know.

Marilou Chu @Serenity555
11 February, 08:23
Nice to see you back here, your posting on Twatter are gone again...

Field of Light @EartherealArts
11 February, 07:19
This is a much finer establishment. Hope you'll make this home. Happy to see you here.

Donald Trump @President_DoubleZ1991
11 February, 07:12
got suspended multiple times monday. Are they tracking IPs now?

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
11 February, 07:11
John this place is hella better than twatter. as they say things happen for a reason,, maybe this is your home. I got suspended from twatter but I don't care I love it here. and I miss your....UM GUYS ...KEK!!

Grash Sopper @Grashsopper
11 February, 07:08
Even though I never had a Twitter acct. I would read your twitter post Twitter everyday. They were quite a blessing and very uplifting. I hope you will continue posting here, for you have brought great peace to many a peoples lives. 🙂

Lisa Den @Lisa_DenUp
11 February, 07:03
You rebel rouser you.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
11 February, 06:58
Congratulations! that was super quick this time! 😂

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 February, 06:52
They suspended my acc which I tweeted once or twice. No point getting back there.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
11 February, 06:45
I said Hi & God BLESS you to President Trump, shared Bible verses & prayers. 🤔 They wouldnt tell me why they suspended me either. COMMUNISTS 😡

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
11 February, 06:44
I was suspended along with many same day as POTUS. They are reporting and conservative will be remived. Many suspended who didn't tweet anything about Trump. I personally think they're stalking peoples profiles to determine it. creepy. I wonder if this is why I can't get a job.

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Sherrie InArizona @All4skSherrie1
11 February, 06:42
i got kicked off again a couple days ago they never said why , this was my 4 th acct

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
11 February, 06:39
yup me too