Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
18 February, 10:22
I'm sick. Although the illness is life-threatening, he is not receiving hospital treatment. Two years ago, I confessed my illness here and received so much prayers, love, and advice. I have put a lot of advice into practice. However, the disease is still very difficult. My illness seems to be getting worse. If you would like, could you please send your prayers and the power of love?😢🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
Praying for you! Have you tried alternative methods of healing? If you wouldn't mind giving us an idea of what you are dealing with I am sure someone out there could offer answers. My brother came to live with me with Stage 3 lung ca. He refused traditional treatments. Agreed to alternative treatments. We used Fenbendazole (dog wormer) per Joe Tippins protocol, also applied hydrogen peroxide topically to chest and back. We played hertz frequencies for healing. Alkaline diet, essential oils, hugging, grounding, etc.. One that is very important is positive thinking. Say "I am well, I am healthy." Believe it with all your heart. Don't use words like "I am so sick" because you are manifesting your future. Be grateful for these blessings. Love yourself. Sending a big virtual hug to you.
11:58 AM - Feb 18, 2024
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jennifer rennebu, click on at the bottom under it