THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
BOOM 💥
BREAKING NEWS 🛻
Truckers are reportedly in talks to REFUSE delivering loads in NEW YORK CITY beginning on Monday in solidarity with former President Donald Trump in the wake of the $350 million fraud case ruling against him. 🏆

A trucker who goes by Chicago Ray took to X on Friday to report that he’s spoken with a dozen other drivers who are prepared to deny NYC loads in protest of Judge Arthur Engoron’s Friday ruling against Trump that also prohibits him from doing business in the city for three years.

“I’ve been on the radio talking to drivers for the last hour…and I’ve talked to at least 10 drivers going the other way. They’re going to start refusing loads in New York City starting on Monday,” Chicago Ray claimed.
Source Infowars
06:42 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 February, 08:35
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
I Stand with the Truckers! And Thank Them for All Their Doing!
🇺🇸👍🏼🙌🏻👊🏻❤️🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
17 February, 08:55
I ...we support the truckers!
Be loud, brave, strong and united
Paralyze NYC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
17 February, 06:47
I believe we all have had enough-
It’s probably gonna get loud