Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
11 February, 01:49
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Patriots - Xanon has been banned on Anonup for exposing paedophilia. You can find him on GAB RealXanon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
11 February, 05:21
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
I do no want to view any of these photos / videos

they will only destroy my soul.

Its not our role to post such things, we can discuss them.

But like Q said, 99% will be in hospital.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellsie _29 @Ellsie29
You can't tell them you have to show them!!
it wasn't ch*ldp*rn at all. it was a graphic history lesson of what is happening to our children! if you're not pissed then you should be.
Pray, fight and learn. Yeah I've cried over those little ones and joined the no sleeping club but my pissed level is beyond! I'm one if those that has to know what the f*ck is happening! Aren't you?
06:28 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ellsie29 in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
11 February, 06:33
In response Ellsie _29 to her Publication
dont preach to the converted
if you want to see children like that
Go on another site

Ellsie _29 @Ellsie29
11 February, 06:41
then put your head back in the sand and be oblivious. it's safer

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 February, 07:24
Converted to what?

Jack’s Mama @HMH
11 February, 06:31
In response Ellsie _29 to her Publication
As a victim myself, knowing that SOB took pictures of me, I cringe every time one of these pics come up.....wondering when I will see myself. Can we please remember the victims in a compassionate way?