Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
11 February, 01:49
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Patriots - Xanon has been banned on Anonup for exposing paedophilia. You can find him on GAB RealXanon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jersey Girl @Jersey23
I think a WARNING would've been sufficient. Explaining that exposing what Hunter Biden was doing w/proof, since everyone is ALWAYS saying "show me the evidence" "show me the sauce" "w/out evidence/proof its your word against theirs" puts this platform at risk. He's a TRUE PATRIOT who digs for information to help open the eyes of those still asleep. A very reasonable & rational person, who would respect the warning. XAnon should be reinstated. For those who were offended, get over it. This is real life, this is what's going on. Get some thicker skin bc it get worse from here when all is exposed
06:28 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jersey23 in this post can reply
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
11 February, 07:59
In response Jersey Girl to her Publication
I agree. None of us like it. I've spent nearly 2 years talking about it. Most of you a lot more. Some still need proof. This, to me, is the same as the FECKIN "DO GOODERS" that want bastard parents to get their abused kids back because their "BLOOD" Is this for real??????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
11 February, 07:44
πŸ‘†πŸΌπŸ’― TRUTH‼️

Jennifer Weldon @Free4Ever
11 February, 07:39
@a I get it. How do you expose the evil to the point of not going back to sleep? A warning if graphic content makes me responsible for how I proceed. I truly am thankful for all these brave Anons that have opened my eyes. Please consider reinstating with guidelines. We all have hard, hard work to do.

Dee Smile @DeeSW
11 February, 06:38
yes should be warning- they should have a warning icon- those that have seen most do not want to see anymore but we know exactly whats going on! get over it doesn’t really β€œfit” this whole satanic Pedo Kabal- ya think? - with the 800,000 missing children -what about their parents? there is also the ones that survived that may be on the photos /videos/ as what happened on twitter- the trafficked boy actually saw those photos! so I’m all for a warning button! then they can decide before clicking on!

Jersey Girl @Jersey23
11 February, 06:50
In response Dee Smile to her Publication
Yes they can decide for themselves so yes that's a good option to include on this platform. My "Get Over It" comment applies to anyone who reported XAnon because of his post bc Patriots don't turn on Patriots. Plus those who have been paying attention already KNOW what's on Hunter's laptop. If you didn't then you're not quite awake yet. What's to come as far as exposure is 10 times worse so yes people need to get a thicker skin if they want to remain open to the Truth.