Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
So are we HATING ON TRUMP TODAY? OR are we just finally fed the fuck up with his shit too? Asking for me. 😡
03:21 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
16 February, 04:13
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Many of us are fed up with the continued gas lighting. These trials will likely continue until after the election; just like Muller. If the mil doesn't have enough data (or chooses not) to prosecute election fraud from 2020 and 2022; then 2024 will be fixed as well.

The dots can be connected a number of ways and a Trump betrayal is one of them. I try to be hopeful and see the good but its hard some days when all we see is more chaos, death, and entrenchment of the beast system in business, medical, communications, and IT. The fence is being built all around us.

Anyone who is even mildly awake and has to deal with pediatricians has their hackles up. They are still pushing these jabs into children and are trying to shame the parents for saying no. If the mRNA was pulled from all markets and the chemtrails stopped, I would see more reason to trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
16 February, 04:20
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I agree with everything you just said. Sometimes I think Trumps ego doesn’t want it to end. People are suffering. If Trump is such a BIG SHOT he should end it now if he has the power we’re being led to believe he has. I’m done I’m tired. I can’t make my own adult children see what’s going on so what help am I in all of this. It’s gone on long enough.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 February, 03:31
Still hoping this is just part of the show.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 February, 03:24
I've moved on to the "fix this shit by November or go nuclear on everything"
If it's up to the American people to clean up the mess then some blood must be spilled.