Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
Very big news today brought to light on the X.

It appears General Flynn, from his personal financial disclosures, was a paid informant for the FBI - paid the same day he was offered the job by President Trump as the 24th U.S. national security advisor.

I must say I'm disappointed, but not surprised. Hopefully, there is an explanation.

#TraitorsEverywhere

This X thread clearly documents Flynn's disclosures:
https://twitter.com/LeeJen...
11:11 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by QFlagPin in this post can reply
Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
16 February, 08:37
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Well it has been confusing, but so much information has been put out there: Lin Wood, Exposing Flynn Networks, The Breb Room, and Mike Gill, Patrick Bergy, Scott Bennett, etc. I have to go with the evidence they present, until others in the Flynn Camp present evidence debunking this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
16 February, 12:54
I’m in the camp that anyone in the intelligence community focusing on irregular and unconventional warfare stays on the “wait and see” list until the final curtain…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
16 February, 08:54
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Same 👍... and mine is a Big list.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
16 February, 12:18
Was he flipped (threatened and made to see the light) because he was a "bad" Kennedy with information who wanted to live? So many rumors, including being the son of Marilyn Monroe and Joe, Jr, who didn't die after all. Trump said "no deals," however, directives in the vein of "an offer he can't refuse" may have secured valuable whistleblowing ground among the flipped.

Still confusing after all these years (eight going on nine).