Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
11 February, 01:49
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Patriots - Xanon has been banned on Anonup for exposing paedophilia. You can find him on GAB RealXanon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
11 February, 05:47
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
@Administrator Can you please allow XAnon back on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
I agree. A warning would suffice. This is a bit harsh, and a little arbitrary. Rather than acting like FB and Twatter, I think this can be resolved fairly and peacefully. However, I do understand why the admins and sites have these rules. They are using what we post against us. Or at least trying to. And they are using these posts against the sites that have been created as refuges for us to go to. So I would just ask that all Patriots think about some of the things that you are posting and ask yourself if the MSM and the rats could use those words against you or the platform. Think about it.
06:11 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lazarus369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lazarus 369, click on at the bottom under it