Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
14 February, 06:04 (E)
Somethin's not right.
We're told Nazi this and Nazi that; Bushes are Nazis, don't you know. How can our nation be run by crypto-Nazis and ultra-pro Zionists, at the same time?
Who laid the streets of DC out like a pentagram? Who inserted that little owl on the dollar bill?
Adam Schiff is a Schiff, not a Scherff, and he's a Jew. A diaper wearing, child-killing Jew.
Jews ran the Bolshevik Revolution. That's Communism, not Fascism. Karl Marx promoted Communism; he's a Jew.
You know, a lot of Ashkenazi Jews have German sounding names because they settled in Germany so they could fuck up the economy there first. I'm not defending Fascism, but let's get shit straight. The NWO is comin' at us through Communistic means.
And also, I don't think German scientists came here of their own accord. They DID lose the war - Dresden was bombed to shit. It's only a matter of who ran the WHOLE show (WWII) from the shadows. "Nazi" is bullshit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
I agree. Nazi is a convenient term to confuse the issue and deceive, creating groups to fight each other while the real enemy pulls their strings through media (newspapers prior to radio) and central bank debt.
06:49 PM - Feb 14, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatientPuppy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patient Puppy, click on at the bottom under it