Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
I don’t like to ask much for prayers. My father-in-law is having a hip replacement surgery. He could use some prayers. His name is Eddie. Thank you and God bless all.
07:29 AM - Feb 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by ChristopherGibbons in this post can reply
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
14 February, 09:14
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
I've had 4 hip surgeries. It's not that hard. Stay strong. Go to rehab and work hard there. He will be good as new.

The last surgery, I fell breaking up a dog fight and spiral fractured my femur off the hip implant. My original orthopedic surgeon had told me if I ever broke a leg I'd never walk again.

They shipped me by ambulance to Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville. I told the doctor's what I had been told. They said watch us. They wrapped a metal cage around the bone. I was up and walking the next day.

Almost 3 years now and I'm 72. Strong as I ever was.

Prayers for a quick recivery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 02:56
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Thank you for your story, Dorothea. My father-in-law is now out of surgery and recovering well. Just baby steps to full recovery and try to remind him to go easy. Your story helps me understand the kind of recovery is required. And thanks for the prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
14 February, 07:37
Praying for Eddie.
❤️🙏❤️

14 February, 02:54 (E)
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Thank you for your prayer, Flowerpatriot!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 February, 07:31
🙏🙏🙏

14 February, 02:53 (E)
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Thank you for your prayer, Daniel.