Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
14 February, 09:38 (E)
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Use discernment. First this meme is correct in that we never die. Should we fear death? Not if we fear God enough to obey Him!
What isn’t said is that after your “physical body” dies, your soul either goes to heaven or hell, after you go before the Almighty God for your final judgment. God’s commandments are written on each person’s heart and you get to decide whether or not to follow His written word. You will either experience His glory or His wrath. It’s a spiritual battle for your soul down here. I pray you hit your knees and make the right decision instead of following this world into the pits of hell forever. Ask God for mercy and forgiveness and invite Jesus into your heart. Allow the Holy Spirit to fill you. He will live in you and your eyes will be opened. It’s a glorious awakening! 🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 February, 09:05
SONOLUMINESCENCE (Sound & Light)

BIOLUMINESCENCE is and Expression of SONOLUMIN-"ESSENCE"

We Don't "Return" to the Light.

We Already ARE the Light.

Spiritual Mystics of All Faiths have Known this All Along.

Jesus Embodied this Light and ATTEMPTED to Show Us The WAY through which we could Surrender our Physical, Emotional and Mental Darkness so that We May Learn to become ONE with the Quantum Light of the Father Within

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 February, 09:07
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
AWESOME CRAIG !!

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
14 February, 10:31
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
St. Paul has a passage that comforts me when things are painful & not according to my choosing:
"For GOD, who commanded the light to SHINE out of darkness, HAS SHINED in OUR❤️s, to GIVE the LIGHT of the KNOWLEDGE of the GLORY of GOD in the FACE of JESUS CHRIST.
But we carry this treasure in earthen vessels that the SURPASSING GREATNESS of the POWER may be of GOD, not of man.
WE are troubled on ALL sides,
yet❌distressed;
Perplexed, but❌in despair;
PERSECUTED, but❌FORSAKEN;
Cast⬇️, but❌ destroyed;
ALWAYS bearing about in the body the DYING of the LORD JESUS, that the LIFE also of JESUS might be made MANIFEST IN our body."
2 Corinthians 4:6-10

finishing, then w/ v. 17-18,
"For our light affliction, which IS but for a moment, works for us a far more exceeding + ETERNAL WEIGHT of GLORY. While we look❌@ things we can SEE, but @ the THINGS which're❌seen: for the THINGS which're SEEN R "temporal" (time-bound); but the things ❌seen R ETERNAL."😇

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
14 February, 08:11
Some how in my lifetime I’ve always felt that we do not die. I remember years ago talking to my older son about some families greed and how they get generational wealth. I told my son at that time “they know we don’t die”. My question is do we come back to the same bloodline. Because they are all about bloodlines and generational financial security.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
14 February, 07:21
I had an NDE and saw Heaven.
Heaven is real

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 February, 09:56
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Thank God!