Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
WOW....A MUST SEE

Every illness or disease starts with just one sick cell.

Understanding this was a major revelation in my health journey.

Autophagy is our body’s natural healing process that takes place in a complex system of 75-100 trillion cells that make up our bodies.

Our choices about what we put in our bodies and how we treat our bodies can either empower or disable this incredible healing process.

Knowledge is empowering
SHARE with friends❗️

JOIN 👇
🎩 WhiteHqts
05:08 PM - Feb 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 February, 01:18
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Probably why I haven't been sick in years. I only eat one meal per day, so I'm fasting at least 22 hours per day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 07:19
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
That's great! One of my friends eats one meal a day and rarely gets sick. I need to start doing this daily😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
13 February, 08:54
Starve a cold, starve a fever !

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 February, 08:25
Spring Equinox is Tuesday, March 19. This and Fall Equinox are the best times to do a fast/cleanse. Let's do it!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
13 February, 07:31
7pm to 12 noon next day. 17 hours.

13 February, 07:31
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
😉

Mike Anon @Mike314
13 February, 07:15

13 February, 07:21
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
😉

Montana Ford @Montanaford
13 February, 06:51
17 the magic # How awesome is this!!!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 February, 06:00
17 huh?

13 February, 06:04
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
😉

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 February, 05:12
💗👍💥🔥😄

13 February, 05:21
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
😉