Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 03:00
What's up with this?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
13 February, 03:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, Norwegian has canceled 7 months of sailings, Royal Caribbean canceled 2 alaska cruises, Princess cruises nearly all of it's cruises til Dec. Carnival has canceled 11 cruises. Something is definitely amiss but I dunno what, seems like the storm is quickly approaching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Seems that the owners of these cruise lines know something we dont?

Wonder who owns them?
03:40 PM - Feb 13, 2024
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
13 February, 04:24
Vanguard owns controlling interest of Carnival cruise line incorporate, which is a subsidiary of none other than Black Rock ..interesting, indeed

arba happihr @arba
13 February, 04:41
Aloha
Well there we have it😊
Black Rock & Vanguard
Main culprits in the market IMO
I hope the market falls so low people will never forget!
2008 crash didn't keep them awake.
We lost half of our stocks in 2008. Thanks to Obama

Just Diana @Diana19
13 February, 03:53
Carnival is owned by (England) CEO Arnold Donald. Royal Caribbean Cruises (Liberia) Richard Fain. Norwegian Cruises (Bermuda) Frank Del Rio. Carnival is massive they carry lots of different lines.. Holland, Princess. etc Norwegian seems to be the smallest of the cruise lines. As to who hold the purse strings I don't know..

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
13 February, 04:53
Good digging patriot

Just Diana @Diana19
13 February, 03:42
I don't know if they are all owned but one corp or what but It's not just one area. It's all over Caribbean cruises and etc.. So somebody knows something is coming. I will look to see who owns them.