UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 February, 01:18
Joel Osteens is a psyop, His "church" (masonic temple) is a PSYOP. So was the apparent shooting at His Lakewood MASONIC Temple on Superbowl (Superb Owl) Sunday, a PSYOP. HE spreads half truths and full lies from a black eye stage with a "World" in the background looking out over a congregation in the configuration of an Owl!. He is a glorified life coach leading his paritioners to the pit of his father.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
12 February, 06:03
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I NEVER liked nor trusted that man…….think snake!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly @DogsAtPlay
Kenneth Copeland is just straight up evil as well…watch this clip - he’s a demon from hell!

https://youtu.be/9LtF34Mrs...
Full Interview: Preacher Kenneth Copeland Defends Lavish Lifestyle - YouTube

Televangelist Kenneth Copeland enjoys a life of luxury. He has his own airport next to his mansion in Newark, Texas, where he keeps his private jets. When In...

06:34 PM - Feb 12, 2024
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DogsAtPlay in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
13 February, 12:27
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
Urgh, this guy gives me the creeps - how can any true christian follow him and not see through his blatant evil. 😖

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
12 February, 08:43
Interesting, he mentions going to Nigeria. I always look at the teeth bc these folks can clearly afford to fix them but often they do not. Alternatively, we see a lot of too-perfect teeth with no natural variation so I assume those are implants. Then I look at the eyes. Some do not look natural and some actually have the cat pupils. You just never know what you will find.

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
12 February, 08:33
Yikes

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
12 February, 08:36
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Oh Lord! Friends close, enemies closer? Because that guy is not of God…

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
12 February, 08:40
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
HOLLY Crap. WTF to expose? He needed to push people forward, aka Fauci and crew, Pence, Ryan, many house members.
Like use, we "had to work" within what was offered options

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Happy Days @Sun2516
12 February, 07:45
These Fakes need to be called out 24/7

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 February, 07:38
That guy is so satanically possessed by demons that it shows in his eyes and his evil smile. Yet people send him money and listen to his " preaching." SMH.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 February, 07:22
Satan's Spawn masquerading as an angel of light. Doing a really bad job but people love that 💩

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
12 February, 06:41
I agree……look at the EYES and the SMILE! Pure smooth talking EVIL!

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
12 February, 06:45
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
At about the 3:25ish mark, he actually shows his demon…