Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 February, 08:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
11 February, 09:31
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
England Dan & John Ford Coley...Love is the Answer - YouTube

Lyrics...Love is the Answer:Name your priceA ticket to paradiseI can't stay here any moreAnd I've looked high and lowI've been from shore, to shore, to shore...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 February, 09:50
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Beautiful song, I remember this one playing on the radio! Ty for the Great reminder!!!
💛

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
11 February, 10:22
You are welcome. One of my top 20 all time favorite songs.

11 February, 10:32
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
This is one of my favorites of that time period...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Bellamy Brothers - Let Your Love Flow (1976) - Toppop - YouTube

The Bellamy Brothers are an American pop and country music duo consisting of brothers David Milton Bellamy (born September 16, 1950) and Homer Howard Bellamy...

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
That is a good one. My mom and dad had all kinds of good records back in the day. I remember sometimes, usually on Friday or Saturday night, after mom would put me to bed for the night, they'd play records and have a couple drinks to unwind. I'd listen til I fell off to sleep. I think I was 8 years old then. I always loved that.
10:44 PM - Feb 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Jones, click on at the bottom under it