Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 February, 07:07
I hope any of you watching Superbowl will tell us what the halftime show is like. I told a relative that it would probably have Illuminati stuff in it. He wanted to know what that was. I tried to explain, but examples from what he's watching would help. We live in crazy times. But most of my relatives think I'm crazy. It's not easy being an anon, being awake... ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
The world will be watching…Illuminati is the GOod exposing the darkness and bringing it into the Light. Would be a shame for awake anons to miss the show
07:53 PM - Feb 11, 2024
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
11 February, 07:56
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Chris almost everyone in the feed is blocking me - too bad ..... the choice was theirs to know.... they can not see past 20/20....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mellissa @Mellissa
11 February, 08:05
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Is he referring to PatriotSam??? He thinks that any body that thinks differently than him is an AI!! 😂 I can't take him or his people seriously any more!!🙄

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 February, 08:09
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
That's sad some are blocking you. Blessings!