HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
11 February, 11:31
A Theory.
It sounds unlikely, but at the age of 5 I saw a blue light in a church with a lady in it who said to me: This is the Time of the End. The theme of time has never left me and in 1999 I wrote my first novel (Lapis) which, among other things, is about a splitting of timelines. I also conducted a major study with a group of people into the so-called Solar Miracle of Fatima (Mary Apparitions Portugal, 1917) in which 70,000 people witnessed strange events of the sun. In recent years we have been hearing within the Q anon world about the Great Solar Flash that is expected and may lead to a new consciousness or perhaps be the trigger for the unraveling of the two remaining timelines (Hopi end-time prophecy, Bill Wood Looking Glass, Kim Clement etc). Everything seems to focus on Time and our consciousness. ⏬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 February, 11:33
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
What we also read a lot about is the Tartaria theory, which would have involved a kind of Great Reset in the form of floods and a mud flood. This would have taken place approximately in the middle of the 19th century. Coincidentally, the Carrington Event took place in 1859.
The Carrington Event was the most intense geomagnetic storm in recorded history, peaking from 1 to 2 September 1859 during solar cycle 10. When you see old photos from that time and up to about 1920, it strikes me that there are so few trees to be seen are. I know of very few photos that show old growth forests and trees. This time also correlates after 1860 with the enormous numbers of orphans... think of the so-called Orphan Trains.
How could this happen?
At this point (after 2012) we actually see that there are only two timelines active, just as the Hopi Indians tell us and Bill Wood in his interview with MJ12. ⏬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 February, 11:34
We also see that those two lines are mirrored to each other... The Great Reset vs The Great Awakening. The enormous polarization of society... worldwide. Left against Right... What used to be normal is now abnormal. Men are women and women are men... And so on!
Would the Carrington Event be the same as The Great Solar Flash that we despise? Would there have been a split in Timelines in 1859, just as we are about to experience now? Would there also have been two timelines with one line containing all the people who perished in a disaster and the other line containing the people ... and ESPECIALLY the Children (pure souls) who came on the new positive timeline ... (Remember the many orphans in those years)? Could it be possible, as the Hopi also say, that after the split of the timelines there are very few people left on the Good Line? Do we have the great privilege to have woken up and to be expected on our AIM? ⏬

11 February, 11:34
Is it this that is spoken of in Matthew 24: "Matthew 24:29 And immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be greatly moved.” ...The Great Solar Event?
And in Matthew 24:40-41: “Then there will be two in the field; the one will be taken, and the other will be left.
41Two women will grind at the mill; one will be accepted and the other will be left behind."..... The splitting of the timelines.... ?
Could the so-called Third Secret of Fatima that was never revealed by the Vatican be the message of the split of the timelines and the solar miracle the indication that the sun will play a role in this split? Questions remain open.

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
has to be something really mind blowing because they went to a lot of trouble keeping Lucy under wraps her whole life from the time of the Apparitions.
11:40 AM - Feb 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by originalkellie in this post can reply
11 February, 11:44
In response Kellie Kraft to her Publication
Yes!! 🙏