⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
11 February, 11:01
We have been waiting for this moment for a long time and it's finally here!!

For a couple of years now, we have had many of our lovely customers ask if our t-shirts were available for purchase.

🎊🎉Our merch line is now available to the public.🎊🎉

Not only are our t-shirts now available, but now we have also added hoodies, caps, hats, and even some drinkware to our merch line.

We are beyond grateful and thankful for this new opportunity to share our Good Hombres family with all of you.

www.goodhombresfoodtruck.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
Good morning Luis……wondered where you’ve been! Looks like you’ve been quite busy! Wishing you and your family all the best with your venture……next time we are in that area, will definitely look for you!
11:16 AM - Feb 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by TXSquirrel in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
11 February, 11:36
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Good morning!!!

Yes, have been very busy with the business and family.

Hope you and your loved ones are doing great.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
11 February, 03:45
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Hey Luis! Long time no hear from! Unless, I just missed your little "Good morning, Patriots" videos from the most exotic places on the planet! (At least I thought they were on this planet!😁)

Thanks for the menu. I know of a Family reunion group which will have their next location in TN. And they will be looking for a caterer for one of their big Saturday meals. I will pass your info on.
Blessings to you and your fam!
- AH