Mike Anon @Mike314
If Joe Buck said he's staying away from Vegas today because something bad is going to happen, then I'm keeping my eyes on it.

Buck is an insider, and for him to say something like that in public is enough for me to take notice.
11:03 AM - Feb 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
11 February, 02:09
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Good move pls share anything that will happen
Besides the bs superbowl crap
Ty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
11 February, 02:15
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
You're welcome...I will.

I never watch the halftime show because it's nothing but trash, satanic symbolism.

This one may be worth watching though based on what I've heard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 February, 11:51
I'll wait to see dev on here.

Gonna be cookin' for my honey -(bacon wrapped, dates with goats cheese stuffing, shrimp in lemon white wine sauce over spaghetti, and home made Tiramisu), we have dvds to watch too. 😁

Don't have time for the alliance of evils distractions.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
11 February, 11:45
That is the only reason that I will be in the same room. Checking comms and such.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 February, 11:45
Could be a ploy to get everyone to watch. I'll wait till something happens to tune in.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
11 February, 11:58
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
a distraction???? from what? so many possibilities

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 February, 11:13
“I do not have any desire to be there,” Buck said of Super Bowl LVIII during an appearance on a St. Louis radio show. “It’s a lot of logistics. It’s a lot of congestion.

“I’m not that way. I’m not looking for the Maxim party and going out all night. It’s just not my thing and then you combine that with Vegas."

“There’s going to be some story, there’s gonna be something that happens because it’s Vegas and it won’t stay in Vegas. It’s gonna be a big something that happens. I don’t know what it is. I have no idea. I just think that is going to be a mess, in my mind.”

https://torontosun.com/spo...

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
11 February, 11:11
Yup...It's the only reason I'll be watching.