Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you asking for Your Mighty hands to be placed upon all the survivors who are suffering against the evil in this world. Lord show them Your love and comfort in ways they haven’t felt before. Give them the strength to keep fighting even when they feel like they have nothing left. Sit beside them Lord, so that they know they aren’t alone today, tomorrow and the weeks to come. Lord rescue them! Take down this evil empire that so many choose to have a blind eye too. Open the eyes of the blind. Let us all have the strength to show that we see those who are hurting and to give the survivors courage in that we are fighting for them. Lord, You are our rock and foundation rise us up to shine bright with Your truth and Glory.

I pray all these things in Your Mighty Name, Amen
09:47 AM - Feb 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
11 February, 02:58
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Amen 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
11 February, 02:27
🙏🏻🥰Amen🥰🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 February, 10:22
Amen

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 February, 10:00
I stand in agreement with every word. God please bless us and give us the courage and strength to be there for those who need us as Your plans are brought to fruition. Thank you so much for loving us and teaching us how to love others unconditionally.
🙏❤️🙏