Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 February, 12:15
Imagine Dragons signed a blood oath with the Illuminati and comes clean, hear it from his own mouth...

https://twitter.com/saltyg...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
This is so weird. I stopped listening to “new” music about 15 years ago. About 5 years ago, people started insisting that I listen to imagine dragons, like out of the blue. Given how messed up those people are? I decided, nope! I may have heard it accidentally, but I’ve never intentionally listened to it. I don’t listen to the radio and my tv watching is severely limited. Which limits casual exposure to their crap.
07:40 AM - Feb 11, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 February, 10:36
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I liked some of their songs and at one point asked myself if they seemed to be tapped in to something. Then the songs got weird and more darker for me and I stopped listening to them. All interesting! Brilliant move on your part! God bless!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
11 February, 01:09
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
It appears that I dodged a significant bullet.
The life I live, brings me into contact with a great many people who live on the margins of society. I hesitate to call it work, since I don’t get paid. While I do get support from other sources to be able to do what I do. There isn’t a results based mandate as to how it happens like a paycheck situation would entail. It ends up being more of a surface area, where the others decide just how much they’re willing to share. Anyway, I think that’s what helps in figuring out just how much of their recommendations I take to heart.
Thank you! I will take all the blessings that God is willing to pour out for me.