Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
10 February, 10:15
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🌟 Beverly, thank you for sharing 🌟 I do NOT watch any mainstream media or follow any social networks (except anonup & TS πŸ˜‰) Too MUCH PROPAGANDA, ESPECIALLY ON FOX, even on anonup & Truth Social you have to be very discerning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 February, 11:02
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
agree!! I Watch very Little and not on mainstream TV! Can’t watch much on it anymore! Mostly All Propaganda!
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
10 February, 10:06 (E)
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
We use to write to the EPA in Late 60s Early 70s they would send all kinds of stickers & information πŸ˜€

Get us on board when we were Young...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 February, 11:18
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
. Been there done that!! I’m with You! First Generation to go against the system! πŸ˜ŽπŸ™ŒπŸ»β€οΈπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ