COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
10 February, 05:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
10 February, 02:29
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
??? The Black Swan Event Foretold 👀

OR... Trump’s Super Bowl NESARA Announcement, Starlink EBS, and the Countdown to 10 Days of Darkness!

The Return (🌟President Trump & JFK jr🌟)

We Control All Information Now.
We Are the Puppet Masters.
WWG1WGA

FALSE FLAG INCOMING

ALL THE RIGHT PEOPLE ARE SCARED
HAVE FAITH IN GOD!

@ CBKNEWS 121

The suggestion that Trump could use this platform to announce the National Economic Security and Recovery Act (NESARA) is more than a political maneuver; it is a symbol of the impending transformation, a signal to the world that the old systems are crumbling.

I got 👼Angel bumps all over when i watched this! 💓> Dave XRPLion:(NEW) BEST EVER! 5.0+ DEBT FREEDOM CLOCK DECODE QUANTUM DEEPDIVE MUST WATCH TRUMP NEWS
👇
https://rumble.com/v49rqox...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
I hope my Chiefs have the lead going into halftime!! I’d love to see Marines and NGuatd come in and arrest some high profile people and I don’t care WHO they are.
07:49 PM - Feb 10, 2024
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by onanonanonkansas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from STEVE ENGR MAN, click on at the bottom under it