Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
10 February, 04:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
10 February, 05:51
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Yeah, do that and they will come after you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 February, 06:00
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
They haven't come after me when I stopped filing in 2019. I get the occasional lrtter from the Tax Franchise Board reminding me to file with a section showing how much I earned and how much I owe. I just toss them in the trash.
What the final straw for me was is when the government locked us all down. I couldn't support a corrupt system destroying its own citizens.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
10 February, 06:02
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Good for you but when I was growing up and my parents were divorced, they came after my mother's home, and she sold it to pay the damn bill.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
Im sure it's because she filed a return. When you sign it you agre to pay the amount owed. Same with tax evasion. If you file but don't claim all your income they can come after you.
I still owed $2000 for my previous return and the IRS garnished 15% from my SS check. But it only happened one month.
The IRS was a foreign corporation based in Puerto Rico. When they were shut down Black Rock supposedly took over the operation. I can't say who's sending me letters, but they obviously have no real power or I'd be in prison by now.
06:09 PM - Feb 10, 2024
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Treciak, click on at the bottom under it