ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
11 February, 04:39
So why is there so little interest in the actual current postmaster general?

: OWNER, TITLE 4 1×1.9 DIMENSION FLAG

https://lastflagstanding.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
11 February, 04:52
In response ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. to his Publication
I get a ton of hate for even talking about it. It's really not in Chief's personality to be an attention whore, and I think he wants people to find out for their own. That's the day all the fukery stops, until then enjoy the show 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
11 February, 05:00
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
Finding out more every day, loving the shit out of it. Means there is progress to be had after all.
#PatienceIsAVirtue .

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
11 February, 05:12
In response ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. to his Publication
Yes, by our personal volition &: performance. I suggest studying the grammar www.dwmlc.com

Only people mentioned by Figgerace in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons., click on at the bottom under it