Mike Anon @Mike314
I just wanted to take a moment to give an update on my friends who are in the hospital still and very ill. Once again, thanks for taking some time to say a prayer for them 🙏❤️

My neighbor made it through her open heart surgery. She had a massive heart attack and needed triple bypass surgery. She will remain in the ICU until she can be moved into a rehabilitation facility, probably another 5-7 days until then.

I just got word a little bit ago that my other friend is in very, very bad shape 😔 She is on life support and was given only days to weeks to live. There is really nothing more that they can do for her.

Thanks again AU family for your prayers. I appreciate it 🙏❤️
04:11 PM - Feb 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
11 February, 08:10
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
im so sorry to hear that. ill still keep them in my prayers
hugs buddy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
11 February, 08:49
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
Thanks Jamie 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
10 February, 07:08
💗💗

Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
10 February, 05:12
Prayers going up for all especially your friend on life support

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 February, 05:41
In response Terry Jackson to her Publication
Thank you Terry ❤️

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
10 February, 04:11
🙏 ❤️