Deborah Salisbury @Raenya
I have NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE ,, but I am going to ask for prayers and healing ,,, I took a terrible fall and severely sprained BOTH ANKLES ,,, fell into a wood pile and trashed by body in a dozen places ,, the funny part is that I now have NOT ONE ,,, BUT TWO Medical boots ,,, On Q the first night , lost my entire community so I would appreciate some LOVE from those who KNOW what's up , BIG LOVE and WWG!WGA
03:04 PM - Feb 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by Raenya in this post can reply
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
11 February, 12:29
In response Deborah Salisbury to her Publication
Prayers for a speedy recovery. You may want to consider calling homeopathy247 for an acute consult. It's reasonable and the remedies are inexpensive too. That would help you heal thoroughly. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 February, 12:10
In response Cat Lee to her Publication
thanks ,, big love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn McCoy @Rockley
10 February, 06:38
Castor oil is the miracle cure!
Daily soak ankles in ice cold water for 1 minute and then 1 minute in hot water. Do this 3X on each ankle and then massage castor oil into ankles.
Cold water reduces inflammation and hot water brings new/healing blood to ankle for repair. Castor oil cures just about everything!

10 February, 10:05
In response Lynn McCoy to his Publication
been using it !!!! .. also baths with epsom and Hydrogen peroxide ,, thanks

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
10 February, 05:09
Oof! My 3 year anniversary of my broken foot is coming up on Feb. 14th. I'm doing well. Turns out the medical boot also fooked my hip alignment up but now it's back to where it is from physical therapy

10 February, 10:06
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
feeling it ,, dont want more damage from the boot

hugs

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
10 February, 04:40
Prayers for your quick healing, I fell off a six foot ladder a while back so I know believe me I know!

10 February, 10:09
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
hope you're getting better now ,,, UGH

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
10 February, 04:03
🙏

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
10 February, 03:48
I hope you are feeling better soon

Kim Board @Kimpossible
10 February, 03:46
Sending prayers 🙏

Jarobason son @Jarobason
10 February, 03:46
Usually the pain is sharp only for a few days. Hopefully you are soon ok again!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 February, 03:45
🙏🙏♥️♥️🙏🙏

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
10 February, 03:41
🙏🙏🙏🙏