Gole Gora @Aragon
Wake up this system is here only to steal from you. We need sound money and to get rid of the banksters
08:28 AM - Feb 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by Aragon in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
10 February, 09:58 (E)
In response Gole Gora to his Publication
“The next six months for the establishment is very precarious,” warns former asset manager Edward Dowd. If they collapse it [economy] before the election, it’s because they lost control. They’re going to try to pump this up and keep it going. The jobs report in the US just came out today. Anybody with worth their salt has called this the most fraudulent jobs report we’ve ever seen. It’s a joke. It’s a complete joke. Fraud is now on the government balance sheets. They’re cooking the books.”
- Edward Snowden, Telegram Fri. 9 Feb.

🌟 TRUMP RETURN 🌟

Promises Made. Promises KEPT.

👀 EYEDROPMEDIA 👀

👇
https://rumble.com/v4addcl...
#MAGA ❤️ FAITH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
10 February, 07:20
2008 happened, that's why.
The Obama home savers program didn't work for many including me we lost it all.

It was stolen from us and we want it returned.

And now the beginning of coronavirus put many businesses out of business many people lost their jobs, their homes and everything else because of a fake pandemic

It was Storm from us and we want it back.

The current situation hasn't helped out much either with high gas prices and skyrocketing food prices.

This answer was simple 🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 February, 06:16
I was never a big earner so my SS benefit is around $1300 per month. I live in California so of course I still work.
The maximum benefit if you earned over $100k a year all your life is about $3600.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
10 February, 09:51
The first year of the plandemic wiped out our savings. I am 66, and my husband is 70. Believe me, Social Security is not enough to live on for very long. Prices everywhere have gone up exponentially, and we both got a $40 raise in January this year (some raise huh?). Doesn't help much when the grocery bill jumped $200 + monthly.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 February, 09:45
I personally worked until I was 71, a full 50 years as a nurse. My husband now 75 is still working part time as an architect because of the instability of the financial situation. Social security is taxed and Medicare costs go up every year. We have been diligent to save, but inflation is high. We have retirement funds but hese too are taxed. Property taxes are high, but thankfully our home mortgage is paid off. Food prices are ridiculously high and go up every month. Some people work because they want to remain productive and active, others work to counter the effects of this high inflation, and still others work out of profound necessity.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
10 February, 09:53
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Why are we required to pay for mdicare? I haven't even used it for 3 years because I no longer trust the Medical Community at all, and I was a nurse for over 20 years when I retired.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 February, 09:14
It's a very scary situation. I keep praying to GOD and hope he hears us.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 February, 06:22
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I pray that NESARA is for real. My bank closed all but 3 teller windows and hired an all male staff. That could be a good sign that QFS is coming soon. When I asked a bank officer if there were changes coming he just said the banking system is always changing. So something is happening.