Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
26 January, 01:36
Praise God Almighty for His mercy, His love and for hearing our prayers. My 99 year old Mother (aka Memaw) was placed on Hospice in December. For awhile it seemed that was where she belonged. But on the following Saturday, she said to me "we are just going to roll as though nothing is wrong here." My response was "whatever you want Mama." Tons of prayer warriors were praying with us for healing and for comfort. TODAY (6 weeks later) - she is being dismissed from Hospice. She is walking around, eating and sleeping and enjoying each day we have together. Still full of life and spirit. It is such an honor to be her live-in caregiver. She has devoted her life helping others and now there are so many helping her. Just letting you all know that Memaw is very much alive and well. Thanks be to God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
🔥 Great to Hear 🔥💖 Thank You God 💖
10:32 AM - Feb 09, 2024
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VilleP in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ville Pätiälä, click on at the bottom under it