Only people mentioned by KoffeeK in this post can reply
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
09 February, 11:36
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Optics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
09 February, 10:53
Holy cow Batman 🔥🔥🔥
I was waiting for the wow or ah-haa moment, while understanding we knew already. With that said, distracted, I forgot he handed over docs 💥🪃🤯
and said something like “had them translated to Russia you can translate to English”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
09 February, 11:08
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Yes! It will be quite interesting to see what.. and or who will be revealed/exposed.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
09 February, 05:50
Has Tucker returned to US soil? I heard rumors they may not let him re-enter.?

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
09 February, 06:23
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Good question. I do not know.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 February, 12:22
👊💥🔥