Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"🟨 Scavino just posted this @ 4:10pm on X.

Looks like just another :38 second video as Trump leaves for Nevada but look closer at the 0:05 mark.

What do you see?

πŸ‘‰ That’s right. A MILITARY transport plane. The same military transport plane that carries equipment for a Presidential motorcade.

πŸ‘‰ We can get impatient, we can get frustrated with the timing. I don’t blame anyone for that. We are all human.

But you cannot deny who the real Commander in Chief is. And as long as we keep seeing things like this, we can all rest assured that Patriots are in control.

πŸ”— https://x.com/danscavino/s...

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŸ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ"

From Dave NewsTreason Media
https://t.me/newstreasonup...

πŸ’―πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏ
07:00 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
09 February, 08:04
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Oh yeah…….
CiC Trump has company.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ”ΆLET’S RIDEπŸ”Ά

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chuckster58 @Chuckster58
09 February, 10:09
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Sorry to burst bubbles here but that is a KC-135 refueling aircraft.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Butch JOOS @Nhpatriot
09 February, 07:28
Boeing has retrofitted Trump Force One with all the flares and missile countermeasures just like AF1 has...

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
08 February, 09:15
Hannity just stated as a matter of fact, that ByeDone has the nuclear football with him at all times. Sean isn’t even a useful idiot anymore. He should share a rest home room with Sleepy Joe!

arba happihr @arba
08 February, 08:45
Nice ride😊
Wow so classy, love it.
I can only imagine what the inside looks like.
Beautiful. 😍

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 February, 07:02
SCOTUS emergency meeting tomorrow. Whatever went on today was continued to the 16th and I just slumped... let it be, let it be, that Trump is back in his rightful office publicly THIS WEEKEND.

arba happihr @arba
08 February, 08:42
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I love the way you think 😍

connie wright @cowri
08 February, 08:44
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I want to see JUSTICE Clarence Thomas make the finally decision & put dead Biden (Obama) out of office.