Mark Knight @ItsAbacus2009
12:27 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by ItsAbacus2009 in this post can reply
Alexander Rogge @alexanderrogge
08 February, 02:26
In response Mark Knight to his Publication
Yes there is, because no State can place a new constitution above the U.S. Constitution unless that State secedes. Hawaii is in obvious legal violation, but these judges don't seem to understand that problem. Even if there were no Second Amendment, statutes must be applied equally to all persons, which means that if ordinary citizens can't have guns, neither can Tha Police or the politicians.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
08 February, 12:59
In response Mark Knight to his Publication
๐Ÿ‘‹Aloha
Hawaii is completely overrun by Draco hybrids
The government has NO shame!
They will Lie, cheat, and steal your last breath if they can get away with it.
Shameful bunch of government officials, ever.
I'll be happy for the people of Hawaii when the demons are removed.
They minimum wage is pathetic. Everyone I knew worked 3 jobs. One full time, and 2 part time
When Home Improvement Warehouse came to Oahu, the Union had to change their wage scale.
๐Ÿ˜‚
Home Improvement paid higher wages then the Union hahaha
Rutledge, the head union leader back then, hated David Heerensperger, who created, Home Improvement warehouse, for doing that.
It was a war. Still is I'm sure.
People with lots of money have a better chance of winning a corporate fight
A common person will never win against their government. Common people can only put a thorn in their side. My experience ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396